AMD Design Award 2022 Winners
- 1st placeCzech RepublicOleksiy RusyukLearn more
- 2nd placeUnited KingdomMike LuardLearn more
- 3rd placeGermanyBashar ZapenLearn more
- 1st placeGermanyJannes EnnenLearn more
- 2nd placeCzech RepublicAleš ZůbekLearn more
- 3rd placeGermanyArad SafarzadeganLearn more
- 1st placeSpainDiego NicolásLearn more
- 2nd placeCzech RepublicVictor StarisLearn more
- 3rd placeGermanyWael DawoudiLearn more
- 1st placeSwitzerlandGeza KerchoLearn more
- 2nd placeCzech RepublicLukáš ChristLearn more
About the award
AMD Design Award is a contest for content creators
aimed to support modern artists.
Create a world full of art where everyone can openly create content and share ideas using high-performance computing.
Accelerate the development of the art community by providing creators with next-generation computing experiences that encourage them to freely express themselves and produce high-quality and innovative content.
More from AMD on the environment
Across our facilities in which we operate, we strive to apply the
highest level of integrity and stewardship for environmental performance.
17%Reduction in energy consumption
58%Reduction in waste generated from AMD operations
38%CO2eReduction in global greenhouse gas emissions from our operations (Scope 1 and 2)
- At AMD, we develop technology that helps to enable the future.
Our technologies help open possibilities for creators, researchers, inventors and explorers to tackle some of the world’s toughest challenges.
We aspire to embed environmental stewardship across our business, ensure safe and responsible workplaces in our global supply chain and promote stronger communities where we live and work.See data tables for data and footnotes
23%Reduction in water use
237 mlnkWh of renewable energy sourced
31.7xIncrease in energy efficiency
The entry should show your best artistic and technical skills, tell a compelling story, and produce a strong emotional response.
- 100 d
- 7 h
- 30 m
- 52 s
- Eco-citiesDesign safe and resilient cities with eco-friendly and culturally inspiring living conditions by applying intelligent urban planning.
- Life on landIllustrate a flourishing life on land by promoting a sustainable use of our ecosystems and preserving biodiversity.
- Life below waterCreate healthy oceans and seas by protecting them from pollution and overfishing, and applying responsible managerial tools.
- MetaverseDepict a virtual reality world solving environmental problems or issues related to the use of resources.
the prizes powered by
- 1st place
ThinkStation P620Game-changing power. Limitless possibilities. Powered by AMD Ryzen™ Threadripper™ PRO.
- 2nd place
ThinkPad P14s Gen 2 (14" AMD)Lenovo’s lightest AMD-fueled mobile workstation, strikes the balance between power and mobility.
- 3rd place
Ryzen™ 9 5950X Processor + Radeon™ Pro W5700 Graphics
The Judges will select winners
from the entries received.
- Helsinki, FinlandArto Sivonen
- Brussels, BelgiumDr. Pick Keobandith
- Leamington Spa, United KingdomThomas Chamberlain-Keen
- Zurich, SwitzerlandMarta Waydel
- Toulouse, FranceMickael Lelievre
- Washington DC, USADr. Masha Vorontsova
- Ankara, TurkeySarper Baran
- June 15th-September 15th, 2022
Entrants are welcome to register and submit their entry.
- June 15th-September 30th, 2022
The Judges review and score the entries to determine the winners.
- October 1st, 2022
Five winners announced and their works published on amdaward.com.
Call for entries
June 15th-September 15th, 2022
For details regarding the AMD Design Award 2022, please see the Official Rules
Please send your inquiries to firstname.lastname@example.org
- The contest has ended. Thank you to the participants for your entries. Congratulations to all winners!Go to Award portal
The Ultimate Processor for
the Professional Workstation.
- United Kingdom